Cookie Sandwich Co.

While reading over my most recent Daily Candy e-mails, I came across a new bakery that opened in Pasadena, CA. It's called The Cookie S...

While reading over my most recent Daily Candy e-mails, I came across a new bakery that opened in Pasadena, CA. It's called The Cookie Sandwich Co. and it looks amazing. From what I've read, they're a husband and wife team, and have had this business for a while in San Diego, and Pasadena is their newest location. I hope to make it down there within the next couple of weekends!
Photobucket
Correction: The Cookie Sandwich Co. has not opened a new location in Pasadena, however they have started selling their products at a gorgeous looking Pasadena bakery called Pappa Rich, which I will be visiting in the near future. And for those of you who do not live in the area but are dying to try these little cookie treats, you can order from The Cookie Sandwich Co. online.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That place looks too good to be true...definitely go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we go there together? I am already dreaming of one....remember when you made ice cream cookie sandwiches at UP and they leaked all over the freezer...and I stole like 100 of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, agreed.

    Lindsey, um, only if you want to make my dreams come true! And, yes, I remember my disastrous ice cream sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images