221 b Baker Street

Yesterday we hit the Sherlock Holmes Museum, the British Museum, and the Tower Bridge. The subway entrance is right by our hotel, yay! Whe...

Photobucket

Yesterday we hit the Sherlock Holmes Museum, the British Museum, and the Tower Bridge. The subway entrance is right by our hotel, yay! Whenever we went through the subway I had to get a Ben's Cookie, the best cookies I ever had. The one I always got was the milk chocolate orange. Sounds amazing right? It was.

Here's Justin buying our train tickets, and then me looking awesome in a photo I made Justin take of me sitting on a bench.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our first stop was the SH museum. For my dad's sake I've included a ton of pics (and I have a bunch more, dad).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that we headed to the British Museum. Now, I imagined it having tons of info on England and then an awesome gift shop where I could get stuff with the U.K. flag on it. It had neither of those things. I was like a regular museum, filled with tons of info on cool stuff, but too overwhelming at the time. We did however see the Rosetta Stone, which, until yesterday I thought was a software program for you to learn any language you want. This was the actual Rosetta Stone. Justin was excited.

Photobucket

The real highlight of the British Museum was waiting right outside. Justin got the best hot dog ever. It was like they had a fan and were sending the smell to everyone leaving the museum. I had a bite of Justin's and it was amazing!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly we went to the Tower Bridge. It was very cool. There is so much historic stuff here, I love it. I wish I knew more about it. I plan on Wikipedia-ing everything when we get back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Anonymous4:26 PM

    I love your posts!
    The pics look great.
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun day! Did someone tip you off about ben's cookies or did you just get lucky? Because, yeah...they're absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you gone to the Tower of London yet? (It's right by the Tower Bridge where you were today.) The Tower of London is a major tourist attraction, but it was my favorite place when we visited London! Another thing that was really cool that we did was a Jack the Ripper walking tour. :)

    Have fun!

    - Ronni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa- Thanks! Are you back in the states?

    Rachel- No, no one tipped me off. The smell brought me over to their shop, and then I saw the best looking cookies ever. I am on a mission to replicate the milk chocolate orange cookie!

    Ronni- We went to the Tower Bridge. I think I said London Tower or Tower of London in my post... which I corrected. I was super tired and didn't proof read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronni- Okay, yes, we did see the Tower of London. Sorry, we have seen so much stuff and I am forgetting the names of stuff! The Tower of London was awesome. We did not get to go inside, but we're heading back to London at the end of the trip and will probably go inside then.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images