"Litter!"

I hate when people litter, specifically throwing something out of their car. Why? You don't want it to sit in your car with you for one ...

I hate when people litter, specifically throwing something out of their car. Why? You don't want it to sit in your car with you for one second? I mean, you could just as easily set in your passenger seat and throw it out when you get home (or, if you're me, have that intention but then forget and leave it in your car for who knows how long... maybe that's why people litter). Anyway, I was driving today and this huge white kidnapper van was in front of me, and I see a McDonald's wrapper go out the window. UGH!!! It makes me so mad! It's such a selfish "everything revolves around me" type of statement when someone does that. Sure, you're done with it and don't have to see it anymore, but if you don't want to look at it in your car for the time it will take you to get to your destination, then why do you think we want to look at it forever, rolling down the road? Oh, but I made sure he was sorry. I rolled down my window, and when I passed him I yelled out "litter!!!". That's right, not "litterer" or "litter bug" or even the sarcastic "you dropped something!". No, I yelled out something that didn't even make sense. "Litter!" That will teach him!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ha! I think you showed him! I HATE it when people litter. I agree...it is so selfish and rude! I'm sure there are just as steep of fines for that in CA as in TX if you get caught doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are! And the first thing I say out loud when I see someone litter, right after "litter!" of course, is "where is a cop when you need one???".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I totally laughed out loud when I read it. On another note, we will be in CA on July 20th so we can go patrolling for 'litter' and really put these people in their places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I think patrolling for these criminals is exactly how we should spend your time in CA!.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images