Scotland Day 3

Every day in Edinburgh, we had breakfast at this little cafe right by the hotel, called Circle. I would get some form of pastry and "...

Photobucket

Every day in Edinburgh, we had breakfast at this little cafe right by the hotel, called Circle. I would get some form of pastry and "filter" coffee, while Justin would get the "Americano" coffee and Eggs Benedict. We quickly became regulars because when we went in the girl was like "filter and Americano?". Yes (what is the difference???).

Photobucket

We had found out, with less than a day of notice, that our flight to France was cancelled due to France's air traffic controllers going on strike (Justin says they were negotiating for longer cigarette breaks and more berets, which we both think is reasonable), so we spent a lot of our day trying to re-route the trip to Paris without losing too much time since we couldn't get a refund on the hotel. We finally found an option of flying into Brussels, Belgium and then driving into Paris.

Also, credit where credit is due. Justin and I take pics all day, and when the day is over, I upload them, choose which ones to post, and then one of us edits them. I write out the blog and position the pictures, and then Justin goes through and fixes a bunch of obvious grammar and spelling errors. He also sometimes adds information. For example where I give some historical details, he'll quickly check to see if it's accurate. If it wasn't for him, you'd be reading a lot of "some king led his people" or "murders happened here". hehe.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying the blog! Be sure to comment so I know what you think!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have loved reading your posts! Good team work you guys! And France will be so great...they do have an annoying habit of striking, though. My mom and I missed out on the louvre entirely one time because of a strike. We were able to see it years later on a strike-free day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. You guys are very talented photographers. I enjoy the stories about where you go, what you felt like, you know, the personal tidbits. You guys are going to have so much fun in Paris! Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Great blog, glad to see your back on your feet again. When I was reading a lot of the historical facts you wrote I was thinking "wow she must have been taking notes or really paying attention." I didn't think that Justin was correcting it all, but I should have known. Cant wait for your next post have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:36 AM

    Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Penso che questo sia una buona idea.
    Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. In questo nulla in vi e credo che questa sia un'ottima idea. Pienamente d'accordo con lei.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images