More Wedding Pics!!!

So, I was organizing my MI photos, and I found a whole batch of wedding pics that I didn't even realize were there! That's what ha...

Photobucket

So, I was organizing my MI photos, and I found a whole batch of wedding pics that I didn't even realize were there! That's what happens when you take a bazillion photos in one week...

Anyway!!! Here are some great pics of the guys getting ready for the wedding!
Photobucket

Groomsman Aaron getting ready.
Photobucket

Dad.

Photobucket
Doug, the minister, looking over his notes.
Photobucket

Joe.
Photobucket

Joe and Dad.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Groomsman Tim.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Josh.
Photobucket

After the ceremony we all hung out in they guys room for a bit.
Photobucket

Susan and Keri.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting to go into Brio.
Photobucket

Me and Dad.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images