Mabel Hoo Craft Fair and Cali Capri!

We are in MI for the holidays, and the timing worked out perfect because I, along with Linda, my grandma and Ginger, got to help my mom wi...

Photobucket

We are in MI for the holidays, and the timing worked out perfect because I, along with Linda, my grandma and Ginger, got to help my mom with her first Mabel Hoo craft fair.

We had a pretty good turn out. We went up the night before to set everything up. I loved the way my mom's little corner looked. Gimmy had built a portable curtain rod holder so that we could hang some ever-versatile IKEA curtains from them. We had Mabel Hoo owl ornaments/gift tags, pins, bookmarks, key chains, and magnets. Here are a few pics.

Photobucket

Another great part of being home is that I finally got to meet Cali!!! She is sooo adorable!!! Justin and I had found a lavender baby shawl when we were in Venice, and Ginger and I put it on Cali the other day. It is ridiculously cute. She looks super fancy with it on.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images