Thanksgiving 2011

We got to spend 10 days in MI for TG this year. It went by way too fast, but we squeezed in a lot of stuff. We started out the week with t...

We got to spend 10 days in MI for TG this year. It went by way too fast, but we squeezed in a lot of stuff.

We started out the week with the Warren Woods Tower craft fair! My mom sold her Mabel Hoo owls, mirror garland and homemade candied almonds and pecans (with help from my gram!), Ginger sold her homemade vanilla (that went like hotcakes, thanks to Linda for making vanilla pudding samples... also, there was vodka in the vanilla), and I sold my glitter matchboxes and pillows!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanksgiving dinner was AMAZING!!! I was kind of too busy eating to take that many pics... but I did get a few!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The day after TG we went downtown. We went into the Guardian building (an art deco building built in 1929, super cool, is in a popular Cadillac commercial, and is also my dad's bank). We also went to the Renaissance Center (which has the GM building/cars) and to my dad's work.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the photos! Especially the ones of the architecture and city. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! Downtown Detroit has some amazing buildings! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images