Kelly Caleche by Hermes

So, I've always wanted a signature fragrance. You know, a purfume that you love, and one that not everyone else has. I've looked for...

So, I've always wanted a signature fragrance. You know, a purfume that you love, and one that not everyone else has. I've looked forever. I do have one that I really like, Miss Dior Cherie, but, when I was in San Francisco earlier this year I found one that was me.

Ginger and I were at the purfume department at Saks, and the salesman was taking his time and showing us every fragrance (he took so much time with us, I'm sure he was annoyed when we didn't buy anything). One of the fragrances, Kelly Caleche by Hermes, really stood out. As Hermes puts it on their website: "The unexpected caress of leather among flowers. Mimosa, iris, tuberose, and climbing rose. A floral perfume touched by leather."

Anyway, as I said, we didn't buy anything, but we did get a ton of samples, including Kelly Caleche. I wore the samples over the next couple of months and became obsessed with it. It's such an orginal scent and I've never heard of it before. I finally bought a bottle.

It's actually hard to get hold of. It's mostly only in Saks or on the website. If you get a chance get a few samples, you will love it.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. yay for you! it was a great day at sacs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I know! Whenever I smell it I think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:16 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:51 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images