Birthday!

This past weekend was my b-day, and I didn't even get to celebrate because I've been sick for weeks! (The cold/flu is just now gett...

This past weekend was my b-day, and I didn't even get to celebrate because I've been sick for weeks! (The cold/flu is just now getting better because of some antibiotics my Dr. gave me). But, I still had a great b-day. I love getting a gift that is exactly me. Not because I love getting gifts (I mean, of course I do), but because it's so flattering because it means the person giving the gift really knows you. Like without you telling them you like a certain thing, they give you something you've never even thought of buying, but it's so you! In that same token, I love giving gifts like that as well.

Well, I got gifts like that this past week. My friend Tessa took me out to breakfast at our favorite crepe place, Solar De Cahuenga, right by my apt. Justin got me two pairs of designer jeans, Anlo, which I love (I love jeans), and my friend Catrina got me the most adorable pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs black and grey fingerless gloves. Also, and this was an early b-day gift when my parents were visiting, we were at an antique store and they got me the coolest antique ring. It's from the 20's or 30's, and I wear it all the time.
Photobucket

Because I was sick and couldn't taste, Justin and I put off going out for my b-day dinner, but!!! I'm tasting now, so we are going out tonight. I am so excited. We're going to Pacific Dining Car, a great steak place. I've only been there once before, for my b-day last year, and I can't wait to go again. Thanks for all the Facebook b-day wishes, e-mails and phone calls!!!

Also, check out my new client, Urban Heiress, over at my blog design site!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you had a great birthday! Those are some killer gifts! I'll send you our Christmas card in the mail if you want to email me your current address (rachel {at} cookefam {dot} com).

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images