I'm Emily! I'm an incredibly lucky wife to the ridiculously handsome, hilarious, genius Justin, mom to the two most adorable little girls, creative, business owner, photographer and a not-so-good cook with aspirations to be amazing. And it all happens in sunny Southern California!
The scary truth about what’s hurting our kids
-
This post was written several years ago, but it still holds true today. In
the past several weeks, I’ve read…
The post The scary truth about what’s hurti...
Free Name Practice Worksheet Generator
-
This name practice worksheet generator is a quick and easy way to create a
fun name learning printable for your child, or your whole class. Just input
yo...
One Year Since Being Diagnosed Stage 4 Cancer
-
It’s been a year, since I got the personal phone call from my GI doctor
confirming what we already suspected since my colonoscopy three days
before… it’s...
Olympic-Themed Summer Activities for Kids
-
Each year my daughter Catie hosts a Kids Camp! Inside this post you'll find
low-prep, super simple Olympic-themed summer activities for kids that she
cam...
Powerful Play Foundations!
-
When I first created Powerful Play Foundations, my goal was simple: provide
accessible, on-demand professional development that sparks ongoing
conversation...
22 Inspirational Quotes on Curiosity
-
Curiosity, it could be said, is the driving force for any progress,
personal growth, or even happiness in general. It’s always a great idea to
stay curious...
Kid Temper Tantrums in Public!
-
There is nothing more embarrassing than when your child throws a temper
tantrum in public or starts giving you major attitude in front of everyone!
You c...
0 comments