I'm Emily! I'm an incredibly lucky wife to the ridiculously handsome, hilarious, genius Justin, mom to the two most adorable little girls, creative, business owner, photographer and a not-so-good cook with aspirations to be amazing. And it all happens in sunny Southern California!
Shark Facts Poster – Free Printable
-
When my preschoolers suddenly got interested in Shark Week, I realised I
didn’t really know much about sharks. We did some research together and I
turned...
So, I got Cancer
-
If you’re finding out for the first time here, sorry. Turns out, it’s
exhausting telling people. And feeling like you’re ruining their day with
your heal...
TONS of Gift Ideas for Mom
-
Most mothers, wives, and grandmothers appreciate anything they’re given by
those who love them. Personally, I love a picture, drawing,…
The post TONS o...
Paper Plate Suncatcher Craft for Kids
-
Inside this post I share a simple paper plate suncatcher craft for kids!
It's a great activity to try in the spring or anytime! Table of
Contents:What's ...
Powerful Play Foundations!
-
When I first created Powerful Play Foundations, my goal was simple: provide
accessible, on-demand professional development that sparks ongoing
conversation...
22 Inspirational Quotes on Curiosity
-
Curiosity, it could be said, is the driving force for any progress,
personal growth, or even happiness in general. It’s always a great idea to
stay curious...
Kid Temper Tantrums in Public!
-
There is nothing more embarrassing than when your child throws a temper
tantrum in public or starts giving you major attitude in front of everyone!
You c...
0 comments