I'm Emily! I'm an incredibly lucky wife to the ridiculously handsome, hilarious, genius Justin, mom to the two most adorable little girls, creative, business owner, photographer and a not-so-good cook with aspirations to be amazing. And it all happens in sunny Southern California!
Spider Fine Motor Skills Activity with Beads
-
What is a simple spider themed fine motor skills activity using beads? Your
kids will love this colorful spider bead activity! Fine motor skills
activiti...
Spider Cutting Practice Printables
-
These free spider cutting practice printables are a fun way to get your
kids working on their scissor skills! With two types of ‘print and go’
cutting sh...
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
-
Oh, yes… we have been able to add cheese & butter to our favorite
vegetable! I’ve been making this casserole…
The post Cheesy Broccoli Casserole first a...
One Year Since Being Diagnosed Stage 4 Cancer
-
It’s been a year, since I got the personal phone call from my GI doctor
confirming what we already suspected since my colonoscopy three days
before… it’s...
Powerful Play Foundations!
-
When I first created Powerful Play Foundations, my goal was simple: provide
accessible, on-demand professional development that sparks ongoing
conversation...
22 Inspirational Quotes on Curiosity
-
Curiosity, it could be said, is the driving force for any progress,
personal growth, or even happiness in general. It’s always a great idea to
stay curious...
Kid Temper Tantrums in Public!
-
There is nothing more embarrassing than when your child throws a temper
tantrum in public or starts giving you major attitude in front of everyone!
You c...
0 comments