Dad's Birthday Week

My parents, Josh and Suzy are currently out here for a week to celebrate my dad's 60th! And it's been an awesome week so far! My m...

My parents, Josh and Suzy are currently out here for a week to celebrate my dad's 60th! And it's been an awesome week so far!

My mom arranged for the hotel to have this gorgeous and super tasty cake waiting in the room when they arrived. It's so beautiful, and we finished it in two days. Every time anyone would come in the room we'd make a bee-line to the corner where the cake was and just start eating it. No plate, just a fork. We're classy like that.

We had an awesome day yesterday at Malibu Wines and Malibu Cafe (I'll post pics from that in my next post), and we spent today at Universal Studios and had dinner at Fat Cow (photos from that in another post as well!).

We have a ton of stuff planned for the rest of the week! It is so much fun having my family out here! I wish they lived here!!!
  Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images