Thanksgiving Photoshoots!

We got to do two photoshoots when we were in MI for Thanksgiving. You can see Amy, Jeff and baby Alex's Yates Cider Mill photoshoot he...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We got to do two photoshoots when we were in MI for Thanksgiving. You can see Amy, Jeff and baby Alex's Yates Cider Mill photoshoot here, and Ginger and Cali's George George Memorial Park photoshoot here.

Both photoshoots were so much fun, and it is so great to be able to capture these moments for two of my closest friends. I had to post some behind-the-scenes photos from Ginger's shoot. Cali was cracking me up. We could barely get her to sit still for the shoot because all she wanted to do was hug Justin. She'd run up to him and just hug and hug him. It was ADORABLE. Seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen. And she'd just hug him until one of us pried her off of him!

I had so many pics of her cuddling up to Justin that I had to make a special folder for it! I've shared a few below!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images