The Puppies are Back!!!

Free video chat by Ustream So, I stumbled upon these Shiba Inu puppies a few years ago. This family in San Francisco had set up a web ca...

Free video chat by Ustream

So, I stumbled upon these Shiba Inu puppies a few years ago. This family in San Francisco had set up a web cam to keep an eye on their pups while they were at work, and it became this sensation that everyone around the country watched. That was a few litters ago, but I always check back in every few months because they are like an addiction and I love them.

So I checked the site yesterday, and low and behold, A NEW LITTER!!! They were just born April 14th and are so furry and confused about their bearings, adorable!!!

Check them out but be warned. You will find yourself staring at them for hours.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images