Personalized Matchboxes and Site Makeover

A few months ago I started my creative blog, " Cosmic Jane Tangibles ". I've just sort of been making things that I liked and ...

A few months ago I started my creative blog, "Cosmic Jane Tangibles". I've just sort of been making things that I liked and wanted to make. If you follow the blog at all you know my current creations are matchboxes.

I've sold a number of them (yay!) and I recently did an order that I absolutely love. I just started doing personalized matchboxes, and this girl wanted some for a Chanel themed bridal shower. She had found a few vintage images she wanted me to work with, and this is what I came up with:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My "Tangibles" site has undergone a bit of a makeover as well, along with the "Graphic Design" site. To be honest, since I also design blogs and websites, my own are constantly changing.

Photobucket

So check it out when you get a chance! And I'll have more personalized matchbox orders, so pics to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images