Raining in L.A.

So we've had crazy weather in L.A. the past day and a half. Pouring rain, psycho winds. Branches have been blown off trees and there was...

So we've had crazy weather in L.A. the past day and a half. Pouring rain, psycho winds. Branches have been blown off trees and there was a rock slide down the street from my place, blocking off part of the road.

As I was running errands today I noticed another storm coming in, so I ran back, grabbed a camera and brought it along with me.

This was across the street from the post office. I loved that white billowing cloud.
Photobucket

This is another angle from the post office, looking towards the Hollywood sign that is hidden by buildings and such.
Photobucket

The grocery store I go to, Ralph's, has parking on the roof. Here's a shot from there.
Photobucket

And by the time I got out of Ralph's It was raining again.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images