New Music

I love finding new music and iTunes is great for that. A lot of times I'll hear something great on the radio or a TV program and downloa...

I love finding new music and iTunes is great for that. A lot of times I'll hear something great on the radio or a TV program and download it, and then when I download it iTunes gives me other songs I might like, which I usually do, and then I download them, and the cycle continues.

I recently heard a great song on the premiere of USA's "Covert Affairs". After googling the lyrics (although I'm sure I could have gone to the show's website), I found it was Brandi Carlile, which I wasn't really familiar with before today. She has an amazing voice. I downloaded two of her songs, "The Story" and "Before it Breaks" (the one from the show).

I highly recommend checking her out. I'm sure I'll surf through and download a few more when I get a chance!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images