Cross off Wishlist... Spartina 449

Back in December I blogged about this adorable tote, purse, wallet, etc. brand that I had found in Frankenmuth, MI; Spartina 449 . Along wi...

Back in December I blogged about this adorable tote, purse, wallet, etc. brand that I had found in Frankenmuth, MI; Spartina 449. Along with blogging about how stylish their products are, I added the Melrose Bucket Bag to my wish list. About a month ago I received e-mail from Spartina! In reviewing their brand on the web, they came across my blog. They thanked me for my nice words (which were easy to give since their designs are so eye catching), and gave me a $50 gift card! YAAAAAAY!!! I placed my order and my bucket bag is here!!! How adorable is this? It's the perfect size, great quality, and of course, super cute! A big thank you to Spartina for helping me cross that off my wish list, I can't wait to see what new designs they come up with next. You can also check them out on Facebook!
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cool! That is such a cute bag! I got some free cookies one time from a post I did on my blog about a particular bakery. They had googled their name and found my blog and sent me free cookies! But it's totally easy to brag about products you love.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images