I heart Juicy Couture

For a long time, all I ever thought Juicy Couture carried was really cute sweat suits. I had never really gone into a Juicy store and looke...

For a long time, all I ever thought Juicy Couture carried was really cute sweat suits. I had never really gone into a Juicy store and looked around. That is until last year in San Fran. Ginger and I had a shopping day and we spent a ton of time in Juicy!!! They have a lot more than sweat suits. They have clothes, perfume, insanely adorable accessories, purses, hairs stuff and some of the most gorgeous jewelry I've ever seen. I got this long necklace from there that I love and wear all the time. The cool thing is that while it's high end and well made, it's not super expensive. Their jewelry is so unique. It's colorful, some have rhinestones, and they all have this incredible detail, without being gaudy. I love it.

Recently, while waiting for Justin, I was looking around the Juicy store. I found these earrings I love. The picture below doesn't do it justice because on the other side it has these little clear rhinestones, so adorable. I'm not able to buy them right now, so I'll put them on my wish list. They're $58 if you're wanting to pick up a pair for yourself. They also have them in coral and black.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images