Whip It

I never got around to seeing " Whip It " in the theater. I had wanted to, but never did. Perhaps it was because I didn't care ...

I never got around to seeing "Whip It" in the theater. I had wanted to, but never did. Perhaps it was because I didn't care for Ellen Page in "Juno". Anyway, I Netflixed it and watched it this weekend and I really enjoyed it! It's really a surprisingly fun little movie. It's very real and natural and you really feel for Ellen's character (who did a great job, by the way). I love her roller derby team, how she doesn't want to do pageants, and the overall feel of the film. And, the guy that played Oliver, the love interest, is a friend of the family Landon Pigg! If you haven't seen the movie then you probably know him by his super popular song "Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop" (and if you haven't heard it I highly suggest you download it). It was very cool to see him in the movie, he did a really great job. The soundtrack is great too, a lot of fun songs. I downloaded it when the movie was over!
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images