Christmas Eve!

We have been in MI since Monday and it's freezing here (we're using the garage as a fridge). But I love it, it actually feels like t...

We have been in MI since Monday and it's freezing here (we're using the garage as a fridge). But I love it, it actually feels like the holidays. We did my b-day dinner on Tuesday and had some amazing pies. It's from a place called Achatz. They used to sell them from a roadside stand, but the demand was so high they eventually bought a store. Below are my b-day pies, Michigan 4-Berry and French Silk.

Photobucket

We also watched a few more Christmas movies. Claymation Christmas, which we hadn't seen on TV in forever, another one of my dad's faves, so when I saw it on Amazon I bought it, and then National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I love them both.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tonight we are going to my grandparents for Christmas Eve. We'll do dinner, and then do something Christmasy. We usually watch a movie but tonight we'll be going to look at Christmas lights. Happy Christmas Eve!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images