Michigan

Justin and I spent this weekend in Michigan with my family! We got in super early Friday morning. My family was visiting from Abilene, TX an...

Justin and I spent this weekend in Michigan with my family! We got in super early Friday morning. My family was visiting from Abilene, TX and I hadn't seen them in over three years, so it was so nice to see everyone. Justin, Josh, Karsten and Austin and some of the guys from church went and played paint ball while I suprised my best friend from home, Amy, at her bridal shower! I'm so glad I was able to make it. We attempted to go bowling while we were there, but they were closed. Maybe next time.

Caitlin

I gave Josh his very belated birthday gift...

We celebrated the girls 19th birthday while I was there


My mom, grandma and I at Amy's shower


Here's Amy opening up all of her gifts!
Uncle Mike, Karsten and AustinJosh and Lindsey

Dad, Mom and Nancy

Grandma and Gimmy
Mom making beer bread

Myself, Justin and Amy

Me and Josh

All of the cousins, Austin, Lindsey, myself, Josh, Caitlin and Karsten


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey!!! I have not talked to you or seen you in YEARS....it is really kinda sad...I love the pictures from your friends wedding...absolutely beautiful! Looks like you had a good time then and also when you were back in Michigan! How are things going for you? I would love to hear from you....email me if you get a chance....marcy_french@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images