Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite comic. Granted, I don't really read comics now, but I think I own every C&H book there is. When I w...

Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite comic. Granted, I don't really read comics now, but I think I own every C&H book there is. When I was in the fourth grade I got mono, and Sister Violet Bradshaw gave me my first C&H book, and I was hooked. I would ask for a C&H book for every birthday and Christmas. I'd read them all the time, and it was thanks to those books that I could fall asleep at night! Basically every TV show scared me and the only thing that would take my mind off of those awful, only-scary-to-me TV shows were these comics!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on winning all that money...You need to convince my brother to go on that show...He knows every word to every song he has ever heard...

    He is NativeMinnow on Blogspot...

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images