Sept. 25th - 28th

Gweneth has a "Max the Doggie" from IKEA, and Gemma has grown to love it. So my mom and dad wanted to go and get her one of he...

Blog-1_zps1ucn9tn3

Gweneth has a "Max the Doggie" from IKEA, and Gemma has grown to love it. So my mom and dad wanted to go and get her one of her own. And they both got pandas. On the way out we got ice cream. Justin helped Gemma along by taking a bite and she lost it!

Blog-2_zpsthbtqmgp

My dad got to go with us for Gemma's very first day at My Gym! She loved it!

Blog-3_zpsuezgdagb Blog-4_zpsiakz8tpz Blog-5_zpszyppccae Blog-6_zpsvoeztiem Blog-7_zpsgjfva5n8 Blog-8_zpso0uywktp Blog-9_zpsau0e9um0 Blog-10_zpsex8xpomx Blog-11_zpsp3pwhtno Blog-12_zpsvcpie6f1 Blog-13_zps8lxsxymo

My parents stayed at a nearby hotel, which had a pool and some fun games on one of the levels, including a life-sized game of chess.

Blog-14_zps3lmrt0sx Blog-15_zpsfxojpccj Blog-16_zpssr9ktwwy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images