Dad's Birthday Week // Day 3 // Universal Studios & Fat Cow

On Day 3 we went to Universal Studios! It really was so much fun, and I was totally impressed by their rides and their studio tour! I've...

On Day 3 we went to Universal Studios! It really was so much fun, and I was totally impressed by their rides and their studio tour! I've never screamed that much at 3D! When we first arrived, Dad, Josh, Suzy and Justin wanted to go into the House of Horrors. I get unnecessarily stressed and scared when real people jump out at me, so I opted not to go in. Neither did my mom.

While waiting for them, we were greeted by all sorts of characters. I loved Fievel growing up, so when he showed up we had to get a photo with him (Curious George was there, and kind of insisted on being in the picture). We went on a bunch of rides while there, and Justin was sweet enough to sit on the outside edge of all the rides so that I wouldn't get soaked or murdered by an animatronic dinosaur. Thanks!

After Universal we headed to Gordon Ramsey's new restaurant in L.A., Fat Cow. It was so amazing!!! Josh and Suzy are big fans of his, so Suzy had found this place. The food was so good, and we loved how the restaurant was decorated. They even put a candle in our desert for dad's birthday!

This first shot below is from the lobby of the hotel my family stayed in, the Sheraton Universal.

 photo Blog-1-2_zps9df1f21b.png photo Blog-2-2_zps8d5087e0.png photo Blog-3-2_zpsb79ef554.png photo Blog-8-1_zpse78ce4d3.png photo Blog-5-2_zps994bb309.png photo Blog-6-2_zps0ade0dc1.png photo Blog-7-1_zpsb6d94cba.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images