Breaking Bad

I really do love finding great shows. Like that show that you just can't wait til the next episode. They're few and far between,...

Photobucket
I really do love finding great shows. Like that show that you just can't wait til the next episode. They're few and far between, and honestly, I usually end up steering clear of all those "critically acclaimed" shows because, in my experience, they're mostly hype.

So that's why, in four, "critically acclaimed" seasons of Breaking Bad, we've never seen an ep. Justin kept insisting we watch it (it's on Netflix and Amazon), so, somewhat against my will, we started up about two weeks ago.

Oh. my. gosh. This show is AMAZING.

I mean, AMAZING.

The acting, the writing, the characters they've created and are continuing to develop... the story line is crazy and original and awesome. I'm totally impressed by everyone involved with that show. And being able to watch almost four seasons in two weeks (it's that good, and if you start watching it, you'll do the same) was great (so maybe I shouldn't disregard all shows critics go crazy for). Not having to wait a week to find out what's going to happen! Love it !

So, that's the bitter sweet part. We'll finish season four tonight, and then have to wait til "mid-2012" for the fifth and final season. Still, totally worth it. And if you're looking for "that show", and are in the minority like me and aren't already watching this, do it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images