No More Braces!!!

I recently got my braces off, yay! I have to say, the whole process, including the surgery, flew by so fast and really was not a big deal. ...

Photobucket

I recently got my braces off, yay! I have to say, the whole process, including the surgery, flew by so fast and really was not a big deal. And I'm so happy with the results!

I am now rocking an awesome retainer, which, instead of what I did when I was younger and got my braces off, will wear every single night for the rest of my life. I also decided to treat myself to Crest White Strips, which I am loving so far (about half way through them).

Yay dazzling smiles!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your teeth look AMAZING! I know what you mean about wearing your retainer...I put mine on for the first time in a year and thought I was going to die. No more of that for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Carissa!!! You HAVE to wear it! We don't want to have adult braces twice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Emily! Getting braces off is the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images