Another MI Photo!!!

I've finally gotten through all of the photos from MI, (it took me forever). The above photo is one we took in my grandparents back yar...

Photobucket

I've finally gotten through all of the photos from MI, (it took me forever). The above photo is one we took in my grandparents back yard on the last day. I think it's funny. hehe.

I have to mention a conversation I had with Tim Rimer while we were there. Growing up, Tim was one of Josh's best friends. That being the case, I got to know him pretty well, and hear a lot of his stories. I remember one in particular about when he was working at Big Boy's and how he hated it. One day while he was there, hating it, they asked him to take out the garbage. So he picked up the garbage, took it out back to the dumpster, and then just walked home and never went back!

Brilliant, right? I've always loved that story, and I think a lot of people can relate. You know, hating a job and just wanting to leave it and walk on home, never to return? I've told that story for years, any time someone would say how much they hated their job, "oh, my brother's friend Tim took out the trash and Big Boys and then just walked home! hahaha!".

I sat across from Tim at Josh and Suzy's reception, and had the opportunity to remind him of that hilarious story, and how I've repeated it over town. Only, Tim had never heard that story, nor did he live it. He did work at Big Boy's, and he didn't care for it... but, he had never done the trash/walk home thing.

So where did I get that from??? Are you telling me I not only made up some random story, but thought it was so hilarious that I re-told it to a million people, and did so for like, a decade?

Well, regardless. It's provided me with a funny story to tell, and have maybe even inspired some to quit their jobs in a creative manner!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That was a great story and now I am curious as to where you came up with it.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images