Europe in 3 Days!!!

So I go to Europe in 3 days!!! I haven't even started packing yet, but I did buy a travel jewelry holder from QVC online, and an umbrell...

So I go to Europe in 3 days!!! I haven't even started packing yet, but I did buy a travel jewelry holder from QVC online, and an umbrella from Target.

I watch a lot of "I Love Lucy", so I am fully expecting my trip to pretty much follow the trip of the Ricardo's, minus Justin playing music for famous Europeans.

Just like Lucy, I expect to ride on a train where we can eat in the dining car and look out the window and watch the scenery go by (I have never been on a train like that).

I also want to go on a wine tour in France, which I'm pretty sure they did in "I Love Lucy", although I will not be stomping my feet in grapes. I am particularly excited about the wine tour because I imagine us sitting outside with nothing to see but grape vineyards for miles and miles and they keep bringing us different kinds of wine and cheese. We don't understand the language but everyone is speaking French and we feel super cool. I also hope to find a bottle of wine to take back for myself and one for my dad.

Another thing I really want to find in Europe, specifically Italy, is an awesome pumpkin or butternut squash ravioli. As I've said before, there used to be a restaurant here that carried an amazing pumpkin ravioli. But they closed down and I haven't been able to find a replacement since. They've all been very disappointing, but I feel like Italy is the place.

Other than that I'm not sure what to expect. I'm going to try and update my blog daily! If anyone has any suggestions of things to try in Europe I'd love to hear them!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images