Disney Purchases

I love finding fun stuff on vacation. Not only because you find stuff that you don't normally see at home, but because every time you us...

I love finding fun stuff on vacation. Not only because you find stuff that you don't normally see at home, but because every time you use it you think of your trip. I have a perfume that I wear, Hermes Kelly Caleche, and every time I smell it I think of Ginger and me shopping in Union Square in San Francisco.

Think I'm drawn to pink? I didn't realize that most of what I got was pink until I got home and took it out of my bag! I really love my Disney finds, they're so adorable! 1. I found this in Japan at Epcot. There were so many adorable quirky things there! This is a little note pad with a squirrel and a bird on it, and there are four different designs on the notepaper inside. 2. I love this hat. I got it at Downtown Disney shopping with my mom, dad and Suzy. I think it's so cute and something I can throw on when I'm having a bad hair day, or just want to keep the sun off my face. It's not in-your-face Disney either, which I love. The subtle "71" is for 1971 when Walt Disney opened the theme park. 3. How cute is this Minnie??? They had this design for a lot of their characters, the Alice in Wonderland was pretty cute, too. Something about cutting off the mouth, widening the space between the eyes and muting the colors makes it so adorable. I can't decide if it looks futuristic or Anime. They also had characters that were these adorable squishy balls, so cute. 4. I love this shirt. I really don't wear stuff with characters on it, but I love the vintage Mickey and the fabric the shirt was made of. It will go great with skinny jeans and Uggs! 5. My Betsey Johnson bag! This was at an outlet store in Orlando (not affiliated with Disney). This was a great outlet mall called Prime Outlets. It's teal and leopard! I love it. 6. This little post card is another find from Japan at Epcot. I'm going to get it matted and framed in white.

We actually ran out of time in Epcot. Had we been able to finish the park I'm sure I would have even more finds!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images